Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally done! (well, almost...)

I finally turned in my student teaching application this week! Due to a bunch of problems it was turned in almost three weeks late (for a bit there I wasn't sure I was going to be able to turn it in). But it's done and I'm really excited. :) Now I just have to wait to find out what district I will be student teaching in; they said because I was in Wasatch for cohorts I would be closer which will be really nice. I should find out in about three weeks what district I'm in and then it is up to the district to tell me what school and grade it will be. I could find out right away or it could be the day before I show up.

Anyway, I'm super excited and can't wait! Plus, I'll get to graduate in April. Yay for almost being a real teacher and for seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments: