Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

For Chad and I this is our third Halloween together, and yet we have never ever carved pumpkins together! Insane, I know. To fix this problem we carved a pumpkin together last night. We had so much fun! Even Weechee enjoyed playing in the pumpkin guts; she tried eating them but apparently didn't like the taste (sorry Mom, I was hoping to have a cat like yours). We even sorted through the guts to get the seeds and made pumpkin seed snacks. Yummy!

Chad was the lucky one to de-gut the pumpkin. Right after the picture was taken Weechee jumped down from the windowsill and attacked the pumpkin guts in Chad's hand. Lol.

Carving the face.

Our first pumpkin. :)

Weechee investigating.

Us with our glowing pumpkin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so cute! I wish we would have carved pumpkins this year. We watched a show last night on giant pumpkins and now I really want to carve a giant pumpkin. How awesome would that be?! lol.