Friday, October 24, 2008

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays!

October has to be the most amazing month for birthdays - not that I have a strong opinion on that or anything. :) Chad's brother Brian and his mom had a birthday about a week and a half ago. Since Brian turned 16 we put together an "Emergency Dating Kit" full of everything you might need at the last minute... Altoids, chapstick, lotion, etc. For his mom, all of the children took her to dinner at the Melting Pot in Salt Lake.


It was everyone's first time except for Chad and me. We all had a great time and everyone seemed to enjoy the food.

I just have to comment on the food for a minute. One of the cheese fondues we tried was spinach, artichoke heart, and garlic. Oh. My. Goodness. It was so amazing! I have never enjoyed cheese so much in my life! Also, I have been on the beef kick (I love anything steak-y) and so the entrees were amazing; I seriously couldn't eat enough of the beef. Lol.

By the way, my birthday is next week and guess what I want for dinner... steak!

No comments: