Friday, July 2, 2010

Cute Dress!

* I need a little girl so that I can make dresses for her; I guess my friend's little girl will have to do. And no, that is not me dropping any hints.

Now that my friend Lorna has received the package I sent her, I can finally post pictures of this adorable dress that I made. I am so in love with this dress pattern. It would be so cute with so many different fabrics!

The dress.

My model. :) Yes, my son is modeling the dress I made, but I didn't have anyone else I could try it out on. Don't tell Chad I posted this picture; it was like pulling teeth to even get him to let me put the dress on Cayden.

A much better model. This is the picture from the pattern. (The layer of fabric under the bottom black band is actually an extra skirt that the model is wearing under the dress. I thought it was cuter without.)

Seriously so in love with this dress! I really, really need a little girl.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

rotfl!!!

Shayla said...

So cute. I love the dress.

Unknown said...

That's a really cute dress Amber! Very well put together, once Keelie is a little bigger she will be the envy of all her friends!