Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Picture Catch Up

Here are some pictures of things we have done recently, but I just haven't posted about. Enjoy Grandma!

Will, Amy, and Ailey were visiting family in Utah and drove down to Provo to have lunch with us. Though this picture doesn't show it, Cayden really liked Ailey. Amy has a really funny picture of them playing footsie (I'll have to steal it and post it for you guys later). I find it hilarious that he is crying when she is half his size! Lol.

We went to In-N-Out. Chad seemed to have more fun with the stickers than Cayden. Poor boy forgot they were on his face and we (being the oh so kind parents that we are) let him be seen in public with them on his face all night. It was hilarious to see little kids pass Cayden and start laughing.

Now that Chad's block class is over he only has one class left this semester! Cayden and I are really enjoying having daddy home more. Cayden seriously can't get enough of his daddy and has even started crying when Chad leaves. Cute. Here they are sharing a snack... I think Chad ended up eating more of it than Cayden did.

P.S. Can you believe that my little boy is almost one?! 5 days...

1 comment:

Shayla said...

I can't believe how big Cayden is getting and I haven't even met him yet. Happy early birthday cayden!