Friday, July 9, 2010

Birthday Celebration

Cayden's birthday was this past Sunday and after being hounded by my mother all week I am finally posting pictures. We did the traditional birthday stuff... presents, cake... but it seemed more fun this time around. Be warned, this could be a very long post. :)

***

We opened presents...

Cayden hiding behind his presents.

Pulling bows apart.

This little horse/pony thing is seriously one of his favorite presents.

These balls are too.

***

The adults ate this yummy cake...

Seriously so good.

***

And Cayden ate/made a mess of this cake...

Can I really eat that mom?

Digging in.

Going at it from a different angle.

My favorite picture. :)

Some milk with my cake? Yes please!


***

Then we cleaned up...

Dirty, dirty little boy.

Cayden pooed while cleaning him up... :/


***

After getting all cleaned up, Cayden got more play time...

Cayden got spoiled! I should have hid most of the toys and then pulled a new one out every month; Cayden would have thought he was in heaven.

***

By the end of the day we sure had one tired little boy, but he was a happy little boy. I still can't believe my baby is one. He doesn't look like a baby anymore, now he looks like a little boy. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful toys and clothes for Cayden! We love them!

No comments: