Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My New Love


When my family was here last week my mom laughed at how I do the dishes. We don't have a dishwasher so in order to dry the dishes I lay out a dish towel and pile all the dishes on top of it. It takes the dishes forever to dry and even then they are never completely dry. My mom suggested that I get a dish rack for my dishes instead. I thought she was a little crazy, I mean I had never used one and they seemed kinda pointless. Mom ended up buying me one and was the first to use it. Ever since then I have decided I am in love with my dish rack! I swear it takes the dishes half the time to dry and I even think that there are less water spots on them (maybe I'm just crazy). Plus, they are always 100% dry... no hidden water that runs all over me when I'm putting them up. Yay for dish racks!

1 comment:

Shayla said...

Oh Amber! you make me laugh!!! I am glad you have finally discovered the dish rack. =)