Monday, April 27, 2009

Awesome Week!

This last week was great! My mom and sister Rachelle came up on Wednesday afternoon (a day before the rest of my family) and Rachelle helped me finish mowing the lawn. We spent the rest of the day hanging out, talking, doing a little shopping, and watching movies. Thursday they came with Chad and I to our second ultrasound. We were very happy to find out that the valve in our baby's kidneys that hadn't closed during the last ultrasound was completely closed and his kidneys were functioning perfectly! Yay for prayers and blessings! We also found out that the baby is transverse, meaning he is currently horizontal in my uterus. His head is in the left side of my ribs and his feet are in the right side of my ribs. Hopefully he decides to move before he is born because I am not happy about the possibility of a c-section. :( Oh yeah, and he's a beast. The Dr said that at the rate he is growing he'll be around 9 lbs by the time he is born. Joy.

Thursday afternoon mom, Rachelle, and I went shopping for baby blanket material and then that evening we met up with the rest of the family for dinner at the Pie Pizzeria in South Jordan. Friday was Jesseca's graduation. We had to get up insanely early because her graduation was at 8am and in order to get a decent seat we had to be in line at 7am. After graduation everyone came back to our place where we played games and ate lunch. After lunch and some talking my family had to leave. Sad day. I wish that either they lived closer or that Chad and I lived in Colorado...

No comments: