Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary #2

Chad and I just celebrated our second anniversary on Monday. It is crazy to think that it has already been two years - they have gone by so fast and yet they are probably the best two years of my life! I can't wait to see what the rest of the years bring!

And now for my trip down memory lane... sorry if this becomes the blog of the century.

I met Chad my first Sunday back after my sophomore year of college. Who saw who first is still something we don't agree on. :) This is how he introduced himself... "Hi, I'm Chad. The kid without a license." (For those of you who don't know that story, ask me later.) Chad spent quite a bit of time at my house that summer. Our first date was bowling. Chad and I made a bet that if he doubled my score I would give him a kiss on the cheek. If you know how I bowl, it isn't too hard to double my score... Chad won and as I went to kiss his cheek he turned his head so that our faces were inches apart. I was so embarrassed. What a punk.

My very first flowers from Chad. My little sister, Rachelle, at first told me they were from a RM in my home ward that wouldn't leave me alone and kinda freaked me out. Yeah, I flipped. Not the funniest joke.

A few of our engagement photos. I think we took them at a park up in Layton, but I could be wrong.

Our wedding day! This is one of the few (like three) temple pictures that we have since there was so much snow and the photographer was snowed in.

We did manage to take some pictures at the reception thanks to a family friend who was willing to "play" photographer.

This picture has nothing to do with me and Chad, but it is one of my favorites from the night. Precious.

Chad and I had a lot of fun the first year exploring Provo and just being married!

We got our first pet together that year... Weechee. Sadly, she is no longer a member of our family. :(

Anniversary #1

The summer after our first year of marriage we moved to California for summer sales!

We had so much fun building sandcastles, digging for sand crabs, going to the temple, visiting Disneyland, and playing at the beach! I even learned to longboard... somewhat.

On my birthday this past year we found out I was pregnant! We are so excited!

Anniversary #2 - I should mention that during the course of our second year of marriage we moved at least six times. I know, disgusting.

There are too many pictures and way too many good memories to included everything that we have done/experienced in our two years of marriage. If I did that then this really would be the blog of the century. :) I am just so grateful that I married Chad and feel lucky that we found each other! Marrying him is one the best things I've ever done in my life! I love you Chad!

No comments: