Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How I Feel

This pretty much sums up how I feel right now... except for the fact that it's hair isn't on fire.

I have been running around like a mad woman today with a billion things to do, teachers throwing things at me left and right, the stupid TWS, and all the normal house keeping things. I'm exhausted. And I have a whole heck of lot to do tonight before I can go to bed. So of course, I'm spending my time wisely and blogging. :)

I love the whole student teaching thing - my kids are hilarious and in a week or so I'll be doing absolutely all the teaching 24/7 (which I am very excited about!) - but, it's literally insane. There's no way I can do everything perfectly and that bugs me. I just need an extra 12 hours in my day and maybe then I could get everything done the way I want.

No comments: