Sunday, April 6, 2008

Odd.

While wrestling with Weechee this morning Chad and I discovered something interesting... Weechee is missing her upper left canine. A typical kitten has all of its permanent teeth by the time they are five months old. Weechee is certainly much older than five months - she is nearly a year old - and yet is missing a rather large tooth. Upon investigation I discovered that the tooth had not been broken off, but simply had not come in; all that is there is gum.
This picture is a bit fuzzy as we were struggling with a squirming feline to get it, but if you look closely you will see that the circle with yellow "sparkles" around it is missing a shiny white spot like the one in the circle on the left. Apparently my cat is much weirder than I thought. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol. At first glance I thought you were holding a snake. =D