Friday, April 18, 2008

♪♫♪ Congratulations to me ♪♫♪

About a month ago I took the content knowledge section of the Praxis. For those of you who do not know, the Praxis is the teacher test; it tells you if you are smart enough to be a teacher. ;) Anyway, during the past week I have been anxiously waiting for my results. When I got home this afternoon there was the highly anticipated envelope sitting on the counter. I ripped it open and discovered that I had...
That is right, I passed! Out of 200 possible points I got a 181. Some of you may think, "Why that is barely an A-!" But let me also add that I scored in the top 15% of all people who take the test! I even have a certificate to prove it. And I might add that I did not study...probably not the smartest decision ever, but it worked out this time.

So there you have it. I, Amber Higgins, am smart enough to be a teacher! YES!

No comments: