Monday, April 14, 2008

ABC Tag

So I was tagged and thought it would be fun for both Chad and I to fill out. (Chad's comments are in green.)

A- Attached or single: Very much attached considering that we are married. ...and I love him to death! Attached and madly in love!
B- Best Friends: Chad, my mom... My wife, Dan Clark, Danny Merkley.
C- Cake or Pie: Cherry pie. Made from the cherries off the cherry tree in my Grandma's backyard. Cake - chocolate on chocolate on chocolate or German Chocolate. Yum yum.
D- Day of choice: Saturday. It is the one day of the week that I get to sleep in and see my husband. :) My birthday. Haha.
E- Essential item: My cell phone. I really am not on it all the time, but I realized in not having it for a few days how attached I am to it. I feel like I have lost one of my arms. Awkward. Cell phone, car, TacoBell, and Mountain Dew.
F- Favorite color: Yellow!!! Black.
G- Gummy bears or worms: Bears; specifically the brand Haribo. I will not eat anything else. Worms - heck yes!
H- Hometown: Longmont, CO Ft. Collins, CO
I- Indulgences: CafeRio chicken salads, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory caramel apples, reading books for fun, buying children's books, and wearing pajama pants all day! TacoBell and Mountain Dew.
J- January or July: Neither. July.
K- Kids: Hopefully soon! :) I want at least five - three boys and two girls. Yes, and I want to spoil them.
L- Life is not complete without: Family, love, the gospel, warm spring days, thunderstorms, books, and fireplaces. Family (excluding Weechee - LOL!), the gospel, fun!
M- Marriage Date: Friday, December 29, 2006! Ditto.
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters, 1 sister-in-law, 2 brothers, and 3 brother-in-laws. 3 brothers, 1 sister, and all my siblings-in-law.
O-Oranges or apples: Generally apples because I will only eat oranges if they are straight from a tree in CA. However, I do love orange juice and hate apple juice. Apples because they go well with caramel and chocolate.
P- Phobias or fears: Needles - so much so that I get nauseous just thinking about them. Moths - that is a story that I will have to explain later. Nothing.
Q- Quotes: "Will you marry me?" --My husband & one of my 1st graders! LOL! "Life is more fun with Chad." --Myself
R- Reason to smile: CHAD, the sun was shining today and it was warm, and I talked to my mom yesterday. My wife, cool cars, free meals, and having a day off.
S- Season: Spring or Fall. I cannot decide. But I also like winter... Spring.
T- Tag four friends: Anyone who reads this. Um...
U- Unknown fact about me: I love to clean bathrooms. No idea.
V- Very favorite store: Borders/Barnes & Noble, Target, American Eagle. TacoBell, FYE, Barnes & Noble, the internet.
W- Worst habit: I pick at my hangnails. It is really gross. I leave my toenail clippings under the couch so my wife won't find them as easily.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: I have never had an ultrasound, but they sound fun because they have to do with babies. Ultrasound.
Y- Your favorite food: Spaghetti with my mom's homemade meatballs. Oh. My. Goodness. Mexican. The spicier the better.
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio. ...But I have no idea what that means. Cancer.

No comments: