Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pioneer Day Celebrations

Since it's Pioneer Day, Chad had the day off from work. It was really nice to just do whatever we wanted and spend the day as a family. Here's how we celebrated...

 This technically wasn't on Pioneer Day, but it was the annual Pioneer Day concert featuring Lindsey Stirling and Nathan Pacheco. Lindsey and Nathan were amazing. Lindsey made me love violin music like I never had before. And Nathan... watch out Josh Groban. I could listen to him for hours. Chad planned the whole date and even called me on the phone to ask me out. Super cute. :)

Lunch at Taco Bell. It was the first time Laura got something of her very own and she was excited! She ate almost half of it too!

Swimming! Cayden informed us that Laura was riding a horse. Nutcase. And check out Laura's hair. I about died from the cuteness.

A yummy grilled dinner! We made our own Italian dressing/marinade for the chicken and veggies. So good. I ate way too much, but it was seriously to die for.

No comments: