Friday, November 5, 2010

Family Pictures

Last month (over the course of 2-3 days) Chad's cousin Emmalie took our family pictures. The first day it was pouring rain and we had to reschedule - though we still got some really cute pictures. Anyway, Emmalie did an amazing job and I am in love with the pictures! Check her out on Facebook... SnapShots By-Emmalie ...I would totally recommend her. Thanks Emmalie for doing such a great job!

Here are just a few of my many, many favorites. :)


P.S. I'm really sorry this post is SO long. These are just a few of my favorites. Seriously. :)

P.P.S. Is my son really picking his nose and eating a booger? Gross. Thank you Emmalie for capturing this moment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol. Gross, Cayden. ... I saw some of these when Emmalie posted them on Facebook. They are such cute photos.