Friday, June 18, 2010

Popsicle

At the store today I found these popsicles that are perfect for little kids! They are about two inches long and are slow melting (thanks to a little bit of gelatin) and actually taste really good! (FYI... I wouldn't give them to anyone but a little kid as they would probably have to eat five or six to equal a normal popsicle.) Anyway, they were too cute and I have been wanting to give Cayden a popsicle so I bought them.


Here are some pictures of Cayden's first popsicle experience. I think they're adorable!

Num!

I like these mom!

Sharing. :)

The popsicle fell off of the stick and into Cayden's mouth. He liked it, but it was apparently very cold. Lol.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

These pictures are so cute. I've never seen slow-melting popsicles before! They look pretty neat. We tried otter pops with Owen, but they were pretty much a nightmare... :) Looks like fun!