Monday, July 28, 2008

Saturday was AWESOME!

I had so much fun on Saturday! Shayla came and picked me up and we headed to the beach. We went to Hermosa Beach (hermosa means beautiful, which it was) and loved it! We spent several hours there and I ended up falling asleep on my back for 2+ hours. My back is still pretty red and sensitive... oops!


As I was getting back from the beach, around 5 pm, I got a call from Chad saying that all the guys were coming home early because of a tech strike. Haha. With Chad coming home early we decided to go see The Dark Knight. The theater we were headed to was in North Hollywood and somehow on the way we got lost. So even though we didn't get to go see a movie we got to drive all around Hollywood. We drove past a hotdog stand called Pink's. I have been told that if you are in Hollywood you have to go to there because everyone goes to Pink's - all the famous movie stars anyway. The line to get a hotdog was blocks long... no joke.

When we got back to LA we grabbed some dinner and then went to Best Buy to purchase a new digital camera! Hoowah! (Below is a picture of our camera... the exact one we bought!)


Aside from playing around with it, we haven't done much with it; I am dying to go somewhere just so I can use our camera. Not to worry, when my mom and two of my sisters come to visit in two days I am sure it will get plenty of use.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is an awesome camera! Have fun with your family, Amber. I wish I could be there. lol.