Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gross.

I cleaned the bathroom today. As I was sweeping the floor I noticed the broom getting wet (the bottom of the bristles were wet and everything was sticking to them). I leaned down to investigate and smelled something weird. Now I'm not 100% sure what kitty pee smells like, but I am pretty sure that I had swept my broom through a puddle of kitty pee. I'm not sure how or why Weechee decided to pee on the bathroom floor; she is litter box trained and hasn't gone to the bathroom anywhere aside from the litter box since we got her fixed.

*****

Wouldn't you think it was kitty pee if you found a funny smelling puddle on the bathroom floor? Especially if it was right next to the litter box? Gross. Just plain gross.

1 comment:

m said...

Don't blame your kitty. I think it was Chad wee wee on the floor. Bad kitty.