Sunday, November 30, 2014

Two Little Princesses and A Prince

This is what the kids (though mostly Grace) have been up to lately...

Practicing being a blow fish. Grace is a nut and always looks for this lid for this very purpose.

Climbing into things. If you can sit in it, guaranteed this little girl has.

Being nakey...

...and sporting granny panties! I have never seen anyone so excited about granny panties in my life!

 Drinking chicken broth. I was making stuffing and Laura came in to steal bites. She grabbed the can of chicken broth and took a good swig. She made the most disgusted face and told me, "I don't like that water." I about died laughing as I explained that it wasn't water. She responded with, "Then I don't like that orange juice." 

 
Bundling up to pick up Cayden from school. We brought all the necessary things - coat, hat, gloves, boots, and baby. :)

Trying to get past the gate. Grace discovered she could get past the gate by moving the end. Then mom got smart and tied the bottom to the tv stand so it couldn't move. Grace was not pleased.

 Achieving our "dry all night" goal! Cayden had to wake up dry every day for a month and finally did it! He has been so close for the past three months (he only had one morning where he woke up wet in August, September, and October) and finally did it. His prize was a Lego set. We are so proud of him and Cayden is beyond excited. I guess he is now 100% a big kid.

No comments: