Sunday, November 9, 2014

Our Halloween

I know, I know... Halloween was over a week ago. And it's November. But, better late than never. Right?

The day before Halloween we went and watched Cayden in his school costume parade. He just might be the cutest Cat in the Hat I've ever seen.

Later that afternoon we went to a little lunch/party with some mommy friends of mine. Here is Cayden playing Pin the Leg on the Spider. The kids had a blast and full blown meltdowns happened when it was time to go home; proof that they had tons of fun and were completely worn out. I don't think Laura has ever been so beyond reason in her life.

My cute crew on Halloween. I think their themed costumes turned out so cute! 

So excited to go Trick or Treating. They lasted longer than I thought they would this year and brought back quite the haul.

Laura couldn't get to the doors fast enough, she was so excited!

This is how Gracie went Trick or Treating. She laughed and giggled almost the whole time - she really enjoyed herself.

No comments: