Tuesday, November 4, 2014

(Long Overdue) Family Pictures!

I get to Visit Teach a wonderful sister in our ward. My kids love her home - now that Cayden is in school we visit her in the mornings and he can't come, much to his dismay - and I want to be just like her when I grow up! Seriously. (But she's not some ancient grandma. In fact, she's not that much older than me.) Anyway, she does photography and needed to update her portfolio and asked if she could take pictures of our family. In exchange for the use of the pictures for her portfolio, we got a cd of the images for our own use. Free family picures?! Heck yes!

Jackie did such a great job! She captured each of the kid's personalities in the photos. I absolutely adore every single one! I seriously can't choose which ones to print, which I guess is a good problem to have.

Sorry in advance for the picture overload. Like I said, they are all my favorite. :)

Love this silly, goofy, drive me nuts boy!

My sassy, feisty, totally stubborn, sweet girl.

How sweet is this little face?!

All of my kiddos!

Love, love, love this family of mine!

I was so glad Jackie got some cute pictures of Cayden and Laura; I feel like all they ever do is fight.

Me and my Gracie babe. Love this sweet little person!

No comments: