Saturday, December 14, 2013

The 'Kid Version' of Having A Baby

While Chad and I were occupied at the hospital for two whole days, Chad's family (ok, his mom for the most part) stole Cayden and Laura and watched them for us. Chad did make the occasional trip over to Grandma's house to help out here and there, but for the most part we didn't have to worry about the bigger kids. It was a huge blessing and I was so glad that I didn't have to worry about them when other things were occupying my thoughts.

The kids seemed to have a blast and got to do lots of fun things at Grandma's house. Several times a day Chad's mom would text us with pictures to keep us updated on the kids. So here is what Cayden and Laura did (in picture) while Chad and I were at the hospital.

Building forts out of Lincoln Logs. Cayden has never played with them before and he really enjoyed it. Btw, Cayden's face in this picture... I die laughing!

Cute piggies in my dolly's hair.

Grandma got a bright and early wake-up call with the kiddos. They usually wake up at 7am, but since they weren't in their normal environment they woke up even earlier. Lucky Grandma! ;)

Nap time on the couch. Cayden liked sleeping on the couch, but mean mommy makes him sleep in his bed.

No comments: