Sunday, December 29, 2013

Matching Siblings

My kids got some super cute church clothes from Grandma Higgins for Christmas. I love that my girls match, but the best part is that the color of Cayden's shirt and tie match the girl's dresses. The kids all wore their outfits to church today and so we had to take pictures this morning.

WARNING: Overload of cuteness coming your way!

My three little toads. Good thing they are cute.

These two pictures don't have the best lighting, but I love their smiles in the first and the fact that Cayden is loving on his sisters in the second. 

Me with my cute kids!

P.S. Today is our seventh anniversary. Seven years! It's been a short seven years, and yet I feel like we've always been married. I love being married to my best friend and the perfect husband for me. He is the best husband and father I know. Chad, you are my everything and my love for you grows more every day! XOXOXO

 Love this handsome man!

No comments: