Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Killer Bugs!

Bugs and I have not been the best of friends lately.

A scorpion tried to attack me last night. We were getting ready for bed and I stepped on something barefoot as I went to put the finger nail clippers away. My first thought was that I had stepped on a toy, but I then realized that we had just cleaned up the toys. Not knowing what I was stepping on I backed away only to see a scorpion! And he was mad! Chad shoveled it outside and then squished it. I don't know who was looking out for me last night, but I'm so glad that I didn't get stung. But seriously, where on earth did the scorpion come from?! It's not like we have them here in Utah...

This morning a cricket tried to jump on me. This is the second one this week. I. Hate. Crickets. They jump and freak me out and bleh. After my scorpion encounter last night a cricket is not what I wanted to see this morning.

No comments: