Monday, July 16, 2012

Her First Time

Two nights ago Laura slept in her crib for the first time! The first morning when I went to get her I found this... (Keep in mind that she started out on her back and swaddled.)


She did so good for her first time in the crib and only woke up twice, each time when she rolled over. Lucky for me she went right back to sleep when I went in and flipped her onto her back. Since I didn't want to play that game every night I needed to find a way to keep her on her back. After talking to my mom I decided to place a tightly rolled up blanket on the side Laura always rolls on to prevent her from rolling.

Last night we tried the rolled up blanket trick. Since she could no longer roll I found her like this today... (And like the night before, she started out on her back, at the top of her bed, swaddled.)


It looks like we have a little tornado on our hands. But, at least she didn't roll over and wake herself up! I am one happy mommy! Oh, and it is also SO nice to have my bedroom back after being held hostage for 4 months. :)

No comments: