Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sealing & Temple Day

Yesterday Chad and I had the opportunity to go up to Salt Lake and see Lacey (the little girl my Aunt and Uncle recently adopted) be sealed to her family. It was such a neat and special thing to see; we're so happy for them.

My Aunt and Uncle's cute family.

While the family was taking pictures we took the time to snap some pictures of Cayden (Greg, you can stop harassing me now). Here are some of my favorites of our sweet little guy.

Family shot. Love them both so much. (It was ridiculously windy!)

Playing with 'CAUTION' tape.

Getting tickled by Aunt Jesseca.

I can't tell you how much this little boy loves his daddy. It is so cute!

This would have been a really cute picture, except for the tape in the middle of our faces.

Love this little face! (Sorry Erin, I know you hate this picture.)

No comments: