Monday, August 2, 2010

Boating

Last Wednesday Chad took the day off of work and we went boating with his family. I have not been on a boat since I was little and went with my extended family to Lake Powell; after last week I decided that I seriously need to own a boat some day. It was SO MUCH FUN!

Cayden is totally a water baby. Unless you randomly throw him in the water to see what he does... apparently he needs to get used to the temperature before he gets in completely.

Before we left. See his shoes Grandma!

Getting used to the life jacket. It took Cayden a few minutes to figure out how to sit up in it without tipping over. Lol.

First time out on the boat and he loved it! Cayden would have stayed on the boat all day if I'd let him.

Playing with the flag. I love how the life jacket squishes his cheeks up.

Wearing Uncle Steven's glasses. In the past Cayden hasn't left glasses on ever, but I think he decided that they actually helped him see.

Playing in the tube with Grandpa. He loved it so much that we pulled him behind the boat in the tube for a little bit...

He liked it a lot better in daddy's lap than on his own.

See... Cayden definitely doesn't like being randomly dunked in the water.

Having fun driving the boat!

Sweet boy loving the boat!

No comments: