Friday, August 6, 2010

Captain Destructo

I feel like all Cayden does lately is destroy things. He goes from room to room tearing apart, emptying, leveling, pulling over, and breaking things. The past few victims: my cheese grater (ripped in two) and Chad's PS2 (thrown on the ground and played on top of, we're lucky he didn't break it).

Here is the newest casualty...

No, not nasty peas or poo (Chad...). It's a jar of pesto sauce. The jar that I JUST bought at the store.

Cayden was able to play in it and picked up some of the broken glass before I got to him. I'm just glad that he only ended up with a little tiny cut on his finger and didn't need stitches. In addition to being Captain Destructo, Cayden is also an escape artist. After wrestling a band-aid onto his finger he pulled it off in seconds. I put another band-aid on and wrapped duct tape around it; once again Cayden pulled it off in seconds. I never thought I'd see something duct tape couldn't fix... I stand corrected.

***

Today has been a long day. I'm so ready for bed.

No comments: