Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby Shower!

Last Thursday my mother-in-law and Chad's Aunt Ronda threw a baby shower for our little man! It was a ton of fun and there were a lot of family and friends that were able to come. Several people have asked to see all the wonderful things we were given so I've taken a few pictures.

Note: I was too lazy to lay absolutely everything out and I didn't take any pictures of the clothes because I didn't want to pull them out of the dresser and unfold them. Sorry! But know that they are all so cute!

Me before the baby shower officially started. I look a little confused and yes, I am scratching my belly. :) This is the only picture of me you'll see as I look quite large.

Two of the little ones at the baby shower. Owen is on the left (he is my friend Nicki's son) and Lydia is on the right (Chad's cousin Emmalie's daughter).

A baby bouncer! I was so excited to get one because I wasn't planning on buying one for myself as I figured I could live without it. But, since someone got it for me I won't complain! I love it and hopefully our little man will too.

Lots and lots of blankets! You can never go wrong with blankets and they were all so cute!

Another blanket, but this one had matching booties with it! Chad's Grandma made them. I think the blanket is beautiful and I still can't get over how cute the booties are.

TOYS! I hadn't bought any toys because I figured it would be a few months before the baby even needed them. But I am so excited to have them. And the stuffed animals are all so soft and adorable!

We also received a ton of clothes (ranging from 3 months to 9 months), a memory can where we can put all the things we want to keep for our little man, diapers and baby products, formula/baby food/cereal (i.e. edible items), and cash as a group gift to go buy whatever we need! Thank you everyone for being so generous and wonderful, we appreciate it!

2 comments:

Jesseca said...

i took all of those pictures of your shower and you didnt use hardly any of them!

Amber said...

Cause I look like a freak in most of them! Lol. But I have them. :)