Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby Stuff

Last night Chad and I set up the crib and bedding for our little boy. It was fun and I'm so excited to actually have a little one using it soon. :) Here are some pictures of the bedding - I think it is adorable - and the crib. Keep in mind that the crib was given to us from someone in our ward and I still haven't decided if I want to keep it. I am not a huge fan of white and would rather have medium/dark brown, but I decided to set everything up and at least give it a chance to grow on me. Who knows, maybe I'll decide I like it. (Plus, it was free and you can't beat free!)


The colors are white, tan, brown, light blue, and blue. The bed skirt is brown, tan, white, and light blue striped with little white polka dots on the light blue. The sheets are light blue with little white polka dots and the comforter and bumper pads are white with big polka dots in all the colors. When I first saw it I fell in love with it and had to have it for the baby's bedroom.

This has nothing to do with the bedding, but here is the first article of clothing we have for our little man. Yesterday at the Dr's office one of the nurses gave it to us; it's a gray baseball beanie. Adorable!

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Cute. I loved setting up all the baby stuff! Just be warned... once you start getting baby stuff, it never stops. :) He'll have more stuff than the both of you put together.

By the way - who is your doctor?

Nicki said...

Oh, and ps - if you want to find lots of cute baby clothes for pretty cheap, go to Ross or try the Kohl's baby department clearance. Especially look at Ross for onesies... you can find five packs of the regular white onesies for like, ten bucks, instead of the 24 that they charge if you buy them full price at Target and BabysRUs.

Shayla said...

Way cute baby bedding. I like it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think that is adorable! The polka dots a really cute. I like the white crib. It's cute.