Sunday, July 10, 2016

Crazy, Stupid, Excited

So here's the deal, sometimes people do crazy things. And sometimes they do things they're really excited about. Sometimes they do things that seem like a good thing and then later think they got hit with a crazy/stupid stick. And then sometimes they think all these things at once. Boy is that confusing. That's me right now. Crazy, stupid, and excited. Here's why...


Surprise! Bet you weren't expecting that. We're feeling excited for the most part, but I do have moments where I wonder where my sanity went (like when all three kids are fighting and screaming, or when potty training Grace and she's peeing everywhere but the toilet, or when I already feel exhausted with three kids and remember that adding another is only going to make things worse).

This was how we told the kids; it totally went way over their heads. I love Cayden's and Grace's reactions when they finally "get it". I especially love their reasoning as to how Grace could be a big sister. :)

No comments: