Saturday, July 30, 2016

Chad Went Camping... I Was in the Trenches

A few weeks ago Chad took Cayden and Laura on the ward campout. The kids had so much fun getting dirty, eating way too much junk, sleeping outside, and playing with the kids in our ward.

Climbing on rocks.

Playing with friends.

 Playing in the "keep away from bears" box. :)

 Balancing on a fallen tree.

Being a shadow... Chad said that Laura followed this poor kid around almost the whole time. Even though she was probably driving him nuts, he was so patient and kind to her.

Laura being a goober.

Eating blueberries and junk. Blueberries may have been the only healthy thing she ate the whole time.

While Chad and the big kids were having fun camping, Grace and I were at home. I love my bed and being clean, so trust me when I say that camping would have been preferable to this...

Potty training!

Chart #1

Chart #2

Chart #3

Chart #4! This girl is seriously rocking the potty thing! It's been almost two weeks since our last accident and I'm about ready to declare her potty trained! You guys, this is a big deal. I have been buying diapers since the day Cayden was born; I've never had a break. Now, I can enjoy four months of being diaper free before baby #4 arrives. Hallelujah!

No comments: