Monday, October 26, 2015

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, and More Pumpkins

Our warty, witchy pumpkin.

Eating pumpkin (and mummy) quesadillas with cousins!

Meanwhile I got to talk with this awesome lady and snuggle that cute baby!

Cayden had no problem digging out the pumpkin guts this year. I am one proud mama!

Laura also didn't seem to have a problem with the guts. Except that she'd stick her hand way inside the pumpkin only to bring out one solitary seed. Every single time. I couldn't seem to convince her that it was going to take hours to clean out her pumpkin that way.

Grace however... not a big fan. Does it make me a bad mom since I can't stop laughing at this picture?

Proud kiddos with their pumpkins. Laura wanted a happy pumpkin and Cayden wanted a mean pumpkin. I think we succeeded.

The finished product.

No comments: