Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Road Trippin'

We just got back from a super quick weekend trip to visit my family in CO. I'm lousy at taking pictures when we are on vacation, so I only have three pictures from the actual trip and they aren't even ones I took. However, I did take several pictures driving out and back in my in-laws motor home. (Yes, we are spoiled. The last few trips we've taken to CO have been in the motor home. It is so nice with kids.) Here are some of the things we do to keep the kids (and ourselves) entertained while driving all day.

We wear bunny masks...

...sleep...

 ...tease the baby...

...and get a whole bag of chips all to ourselves! Btw, zoom in on Laura's face. I think she was trying to shovel in as many chips as possible before mom took the bag away. Ha ha!

Grace even got in on the chip action.

And here are the only three pictures taken the whole time we were in CO.

Silly faces with Auntie Rachelle.

Snuggles for Uncle Connor and crazy post-swimming hair.

Smiley baby girl. Love this little one's smiles and giggles. :)

No comments: