Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter: Outfits

We don't buy our kids Easter outfits every year. In fact, most years we don't. However, a few months ago I found some dresses that I was absolutely dying to get for the girls, but needed an excuse to buy them. Thank you, Easter! And since the girls were getting Easter outfits, Cayden had to get something too.

The kids looked so dang cute all dressed up for church so we had to get some pictures. I got some super cute individual shots of each kid, but for some reason getting a decent picture of all three kids proved nearly impossible. With two kids it is totally doable, but three? Forget it.

My handsome boy!

My beautiful little girl!

Love this one of Laura smelling the flowers. Each time she smelled a flower she would look up, sniff, crinkle her nose, and say "smells good." Cute girl.

My sweet, sweet Gracie babe!

The best shot we got of all three kids. Laura is about to pop out of the chair and Grace isn't looking at the camera, but I'll take what I can get. The girls matched 100%, even down to the bows in their hair. And Cayden totally rocked the pink shirt. What a stud.

 Outtake #1 - I love the confused look on Laura's face and Grace is starting to fall out of the chair. Right after I snapped this picture Grace face planted on the tulip in front of her.

Outtake #2 - Notice the broken tulip in front? Told you Grace nailed it. Poor flower and poor girl. This would have been a super cute picture if Grace weren't so sad.

Outtake #3 - Words cannot describe how much I love this picture. Laura's eyes are closed and she's getting up out of the chair, Grace actually looks pretty cute, and then there's Cayden. Cayden, Cayden, Cayden. I have no idea what he's doing with his face, but I'm sure glad I caught it on camera.

No comments: