Friday, October 25, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Munchkins

Chad and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch last night to pick out their pumpkins. It was also a good excuse to dress up in their costumes. I was hoping to get some good pictures of the kids in their costumes, but they clearly didn't feel like cooperating. One or the other was always wiggling, running out of the picture, or looking at something other than the camera... I don't know how people manage to get a decent shot of their kids together. Despite my photo frustration, the kids had a blast which is what really counts.

Best shot we could get of both kids together.

Picking pumpkins...

...and putting them in the wheelbarrow.

Love my little Laura Bug!

Cute kids riding a tractor. I knew Cayden would love it, but didn't expect Laura to. She didn't want to come down!

Proof that I was there. Wow. I seriously need to have that baby.

Bwhaha! Sibling love?

"Helping" daddy push the wheelbarrow. Chad said it was so much harder when the kids were helping.

King and Queen of the hay bales.

Playing in the maze. These two had hay all over. It was literally stuck to everything and got in places I didn't think it could get to. And by the way, hay is a pain in the rear to clean up. But, on a positive note, neither of my kids is allergic to hay. :)

After we got home and cleaned up, the kids decorated their pumpkins. A princess and a pirate.

The extent of our pumpkin "carving" this year. Gutting and carving a pumpkin just wasn't going to happen, so we cheated. Way less mess and the kids were still happy.

1 comment:

Richard said...

ha! i couldnt get a picture of my kids together in their costumes the other day either. in every single picture one or both of them looked goofy/ was looking away. i will have to try again the next time they are dressed up, maybe i will have better luck ;) cayden and laura look cute in their costumes!
~Jesseca