Monday, October 28, 2013

Golden

It just so happens that today is my golden birthday. Funny how when you are an adult birthdays aren't quite as much fun. I did plenty of laundry and didn't really see my husband as he was at work and school all day. However, we did plenty of celebrating over the weekend and the kids and I went to dinner with my in-laws to celebrate tonight. All in all, it actually has been one of my favorite birthdays.

Gifts from my sweet husband and kids. I think my favorite is the 60 minute massage! Woo!

Delicious homemade cheesecake! Yes, I did have to make it myself.

These next two pictures aren't part of the actual birthday celebrations, but happened tonight and are too funny not to share. After going to dinner with my in-laws we went back to their house for a bit. The kids ended up trying on a wig from their Halloween costume stash. These pictures seriously make me die laughing!

Laura actually really enjoyed the wig until it came off and Grandma helped her put it back on. This sad little face is too cute!

Cayden loved the wig! Sadly, every time I look at this picture the first thing I think of is Ron Weasley. Cayden may or may not wish this picture existed in 10 years. :)

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Cayden is totally Ron Weasley as a toddler. He'll grow up to be much cuter, though. :)