Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fathers and Sons (aka Semi Freedom for Mom)

Last weekend Chad took Cayden on our ward's Fathers and Sons. They left just after dinner Friday night and got back late Saturday morning. I didn't know what to do with myself! I'm so used to running errands with two kids that one was a breeze. Just imagine what no kids would be like; I'd be in and out in seconds - superwoman right here. ;)

Showing off his marshmallow.

Climbing on a rock with friends. Cayden found some kids his age and buddied up with them. Cute kids.

Daddy let Cayden play with a smoking stick (aka Cayden was playing in the fire). If you ask Cayden what his favorite part of camping was, it was the fire. It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up a future pyro. (Though he'll be a very cautious and careful one. This kid thinks things through and doesn't just jump in come hell or high water.)

No comments: