Monday, December 5, 2011

Cayden's Recent Adventures

I've been bad at blogging lately; I just feel like we do pretty much the same things every day/week so I lack any desire whatsoever to share our boring-ness with everyone. But for Grandma's sake, I thought I'd post some pictures of Cayden's adventures the past little while.

Cayden has a friend named Sienna that he loves to play with! They are about 9 months apart (Sienna is younger). Chad and I trade several times a month babysitting with Sienna's parents so that we can go on dates. It works out great as we don't have to pay for babysitters and Cayden and Sienna get to play together. They even call each other Nenna and Cay-Cay - so cute! Here are some pictures of their fun at our house.

Reading lots of stories.

Playing in their house. They both thought that Sienna's hair was fun. :)

***

Walking in the costume parade. Believe it or not, by the end of the night Cayden's bag was so full of candy that it was dragging on the floor and one handle had ripped off.

Sienna and Cayden again. This picture cracks me up. Cayden = cheesy smile... Sienna = whatever. LOL.
* I know these pictures are from Halloween (our ward Trunk-or-Treat), but I haven't posted them yet. So... yeah.

Cayden and Chad at our ward Christmas party. It was really neat. Everyone dressed up like they were from Bethlehem, we ate food they would have eaten... pretty much the whole shebang and then some! Seriously though, love these goofy smiles!

No comments: