Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wrapping up Summer

Seeing as that it is the end of summer (oddly enough, I'm really not that sad... BRING ON FALL!) I thought I'd post a few pictures from our adventures the past few weeks.

Ward BBQ. Ok, so this might have happened like over a month ago, but I just got around to posting it.

We got ice cream with Jake, Katie, and baby Annie. Cayden was so excited to hold the 'beebee' - he'll make a good big brother someday. Clearly Annie was not as excited.

Jesseca and Jaxton came down last week to visit. It was a lot of fun to talk and to see my chubs of a nephew. Holy cute cheeks! Cayden and Jaxton had a good time playing together - though to be honest the playing was more of them playing separately with different toys and periodic outbursts from Cayden of "My toys!"

Eating free ice cream cones (and making a huge mess all over the car seat) from a visit to the dentist. Yeah, I thought that one was funny too.

No comments: