Friday, March 5, 2010

Catch-Up

So I have some really cute videos of Cayden, one of him scooting across the floor and the other of him crying while eating (this shouldn't be funny, but really is), but I'm having a hard time getting them to upload on here. I guess you won't get to see them. Sad day. However, I do have a handful of really cute pictures that we have taken over the past little while. Grandma, I hope you enjoy them. :)

If you click on this picture and make it really big you can see the drool falling from Cayden's mouth. Lol!


Cayden has started making the funniest faces and he seems to come up with new ones all the time! (These pictures have captured several of them. I'm laughing just uploading them!) Cayden is also working on six new teeth which means he definitely has some very grumpy moments.

P.S. Cayden is turning into a vampire.

No comments: