Friday, March 5, 2010

Aprons!

For Christmas I wanted an apron (call me weird, but that's what I wanted). My mother-in-law ended up getting me a pattern as well as some ridiculously cute fabric to make an apron. That fabric sat around my house for two months taunting me. (See, I really love sewing. Really. But I absolutely hate cutting out the fabric. I hate it so much that while I really wanted to sew the aprons I didn't do it because I had to start by cutting out the fabric.) Just over two months later I finally finished both of the aprons and I love them! Which is your favorite?


Numero Uno



Numero Dos

3 comments:

Nicki said...

Cute! I like the first one the best! How long did they take?

Amber said...

Thanks! They took probably 1+ hours (no more than two... and that's being pretty generous) after they have been cut out and you are ready to start sewing. I don't remember exactly because I did it in bits and pieces over several days. (Children are so helpful!) Do you happen to have a pattern for you advent calendar?

Emmalie (or fondly Emma) said...

Well I love ladybugs...in fact I am working on my Ladybug bathroom, but I like the colors of the first one. haha Children are extremly helpful I know.