Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mittens & Playing Outside

I bought Cayden mittens the other day because he chews on his hands and they always end up freezing when he's outside for long periods of time. Here are the mittens...


I love them! They are puppy dogs and on the bottom they have little orange tongues. So. Cute. We've actually used them a few times this week and they work great. Cayden tries to eat his hand while wearing them, but quickly gives up after discovering that he can't get to them. Silly boy. :)

Today while raking leaves I took some pictures of Cayden. He is getting very good at holding his head up and smiles more every day. I love this boy!

I love the string of drool you can see from his mouth to the burp rag.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the mittens. They are so cute!