Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Colorado

Cayden and I spent last week in Colorado. We had a great time and it made me miss Colorado even more! Someday I will move back. I just have to. Cayden slept on the plane on the way out (lucky me!) and then spent the week being spoiled by my family. We did a lot of fun things... shopping, playing, soccer games, and just hanging out. I can't wait until we get to visit at the end of December; Chad will even be with us this time!

Cayden wasn't sure what to think of Grandma at first, but he quickly decided he liked her. I love his face here!

Playtime with Aunt Colleen. Look at those cheeks! They remind me of a squirrel storing nuts for winter.

Grandma spoiled Cayden and gave him his first french fry which he licked to death. I'm assuming that means he liked it. Chad thinks that Cayden looks like a smoker here.

Cayden loved having a "real" bathtub! He really enjoyed kicking and splashing... until he tried to drown himself. ;)

Cayden decided it was fun to chew on Grandma's finger. He seriously was chewing on it like a dog would chew on a bone. He even made some of the same noises.

Playtime. Cayden has gotten very good at pulling the purple ring in his lap off of the strap it hangs from. I reattached it right after I took this picture at which point Cayden pulled on it so hard it flew off and smacked him in the head. He got his first boo boo - poor boy!

These two pictures show Cayden's true feelings about being at Uncle Greg's soccer game: anger and "I could care less."

Cayden also decided that Grandpa wasn't too bad. He really liked all the songs Grandpa made up and sang to him.

We had lots of nakey time which Cayden enjoys way too much. These pictures just make me smile! And would you check out those thunder thighs! Holy cow.

1 comment:

Lorna said...

Cayden looks so blonde! I can't believe how big he looks in all his pictures now, too! Such a cutie!