Friday, August 7, 2015

Summer, Summer, Summertime!

Cayden goes back to school in less than a week. In some ways I'm ready for it, but in many other ways I'm not. So, we've been trying to squeeze in as much fun and work as possible before school starts back up and things get busy in a different way. Here is a little bit of what we've been up to...

Gracie in the China dress. Why is she so dang cute?!

How Grace eats pie. Great technique!

Loving on daddy.

And helping daddy with yard work.

The kids have developed a love for water balloons. I might have to invest in the ones that fill and tie themselves (as in like 100 in a minute) because they blow through them way too fast and my fingers get tired of tying them.

The adults got into the water balloons too.  I love that our neighbor caught this on video. Too bad she didn't catch Pete's revenge on Chad.

How my children think you water ski. Laura's pose rocks!

We took the kids to the Minion Movie. Cayden and Laura loved it and did great! I had high hopes for Gracie since she loves minions, but within 20 minutes she was walking all over the theater (this made for a very long movie).

I bought some new bras. Laura thought she needed a bra too. Hahahahahahahaha! One day she'll hate that this picture exists.

Cayden loved rolling around in this ball at the library's party celebrating the end of the summer reading program. Laura was a little sad she was too short to participate, but got over it pretty quickly.

We did some house painting. The door is now yellow and the shutters a dark charcoal grey. I love how it turned out!

Reading books. I love when I find them doing this!

Inhaling blueberries. Literally.

I had to get a picture of this handsome brother of mine before he heads back to school in a few weeks. I was hoping for a sibling picture since all six of us were there and who knows the next time we'll all be together, but... Some people were unwilling to participate. Poo heads. (Again, Laura is a goober. No idea what is up with her smile here.)

No comments: