Thursday, September 4, 2014

First Day of Kindergarten!

Today was Cayden's first day of kindergarten. I seriously can't believe that my little boy has gotten so big! I may have cried off and on all day (and randomly throughout the week leading up to today), but I love him to pieces and don't want him to ever leave me. He just needs to stay little and stay at home with me forever. I guess I should be glad it's only for a few hours each day. Next year when he is gone all day will be horrible.

Love him! He was so excited to go to school! Once he got there he was a little nervous and kept snuggling up against my leg. At least he let me hold his hand and give him hugs. I dread the day when he's too big for that.

Riverside Elementary. Laura had to be in the picture too. And yes, she is wearing pajamas, has shoes with no socks, and wild hair. :)

Lined up and ready to go in! He looks so little and so big at the same time. Someone stop my baby from growing up!

 And one more because his face is just the best here. Love him!

No comments: