Friday, May 23, 2014

Cute Girlies

While it is definitely hard at times, it is so fun having girls 20 months apart. Grace is finally starting to play and interact more and while she loves Cayden, she absolutely adores Laura. If both Cayden and Laura are sitting by each other on the floor, Grace will grab at, laugh at, and do everything she can to get Laura's attention. It is so cute to watch. I can't wait for Grace to get to the point where she and Laura go off and play with each other. I'll try to take pictures of this sometime, but for now you'll just have  to enjoy some other pictures of my cute girlies.

My Gracie girl learning to sit up.

More learning to sit up. She loves it, but is still pretty wobbly.

And more attempted sitting! Notice the adorable dress she is wearing. My friend Kenzi gave it to her and I love it. It's probably my favorite dress that she owns. :)

Showing off her new shoes from my mom's friend.

Laura's sitting too! This girl is 100% potty trained with pee, naps, and bedtime. We're still working on number two... (This could totally be an advertisement for the Friend. That is if they ever did such a thing.)

One night this little babe stayed up way past her bedtime. I kept thinking she would fall asleep any minute, but instead she decided to play cute. She laughed and giggled and it was so hard to not play with her.

Proof that she does indeed sleep. Every time I look at this picture I just want to snuggle her!

 Laura has become my little workout buddy. She tries to do everything I do and is surprisingly good at it!

Gracie wants to eat absolutely everything we eat. Today at lunch she was doing everything she could to get her hands on Cayden's veggies. I love the determined look on her face here. Must. Get. Veggies.

No comments: