Sunday, January 26, 2014

Grace's Special Day

Last Sunday (the 19th) we blessed Grace in church. My family came from Colorado to be a part of it and we had most of Chad's family as they all live really close. In the circle we had both of Chad's grandpas, both of our dads, Chad's three brothers and Jesseca's husband, Richard. Grace was blessed with many things, but what really stood out to me was that she was going to have a lot of faith, be very trusting, have patience, and strive to find out Heavenly Father's will. What a sweet little girl we have been blessed with! I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who is a worthy priesthood holder and uses it frequently to bless our family.

Pretty girl in her blessing dress. It is the same dress I was blessed in, as was her big sister, Laura.

My side of the family.

Chad's side, minus Steven who was randomly missing.

My little family! This was the best we could do. Between Cayden and Laura someone was always goofing off in the picture. Little stinkers!

Sweet, sleepy smiles.

More smiles! Grace is such a happy baby. And that tongue. Seriously, she's like a lizard. Or a giraffe.

See that tongue?! (Excuse the sleepy smiles, we had just woken up from a nap.)

Daddy and baby.

Love this picture of my mom and Grace!

Proof that it was a long day. Chad and Brian passed out on each other and Laura was out seconds after Grandma started to sing 'I Love to See the Temple.'

No comments: