Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Kids Would Live Outside if They Could

With the warmer weather we have been playing outside a lot! At least twice each morning Laura brings me her shoes and asks to go outside. If it were up to my kids, we would live outside. And since my kids are so dang cute, we always have to take some pictures, so enjoy.

We found this fun little baby tricycle at the park. Wish we had one!

We've been eating lots of popcicles. Now every time we go outside my kids think we need popcicles.

Mom and both kids going down the slide together. We got stuck halfway down.

Laura going down the slide by herself like a big girl!

Climbing up the slide with mom's help. This is Laura's new favorite thing to do at the park. She doesn't get very far on her own.

Hiding! Cayden found a jump rope at the park and spent the whole time pretending it was an elevator. Nutcase.

No comments: