Monday, April 15, 2013

The Weekend

This past weekend I went up to Idaho for my sister's college graduation from BYU-I. It was short and sweet and without my kids and husband. I'm not gonna lie. It was really nice to get a break from being a mom and to be able to do whatever I wanted when I wanted. :)

Yay Rachelle! Now go be a grown up.

Chad watched the kids while I was gone. They had so much fun, I'm not even sure they missed me. And now for proof that the kids survived without mom...

Eating suckers.

Lots of playing outside. Notice how Laura's hair isn't done. Dad apparently can't do little girl hair. Laura looked kinda homeless when I got home.

Sweet smiles after a good nap.

Thanks Chad for taking such good care of the kids and for letting me get a much needed break. You're such a great husband and daddy and we all love you to pieces!

No comments: